Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of Jenjo Games Pty Ltd, trading as Jenjo Games (“Jenjo Games”). In these Terms, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Jenjo Games, and “you”, “your” and “the customer” refers to the party that acquires goods from Jenjo Games or uses the services which are offered by Jenjo Games. Jenjo Games reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary these Terms. Each time you use our website, www.jenjoes.com (“Site”) or deal with Jenjo Games you should be aware of the current Terms.
- 1.1 Subject to the below sub-clauses, payment can be made by cash, paypal, credit card, EFTPOS or gift card.
- 1.2 Cash payments are only available for local pick up of product orders or game hire.
- 1.3 Subject to the below sub-clauses, gift cards can be used to purchase or hire any product on our Site.
- 1.3.1 Gift cards can be redeemed on our Site or in store at 5 Plover Drive, Altona North, VIC 3025 (“Jenjo Games’ Premises”);
- 1.3.2 Once order completion and the gift card redemption code has been validated, the gift card will be debited by the cost of goods plus any freight charges;
- 1.3.3 You cannot obtain any cash advance with your gift card, redeem your gift card for cash or receive any portion of the remaining gift card value in cash;
- 1.3.4 Gift cards will be valid for use for 12 months from the date of issue after such time it will be invalid and any remaining gift card value after the expiry date will become the property of Jenjo Games.
- 2.1 Title in goods purchased by the customer will not pass until payment of all monies owed by the customer is made in full.
- 2.2 Title in goods hired by the customer always remains with Jenjo Games and never passes to customer.
- 2.3 Jenjo Games reserves the right to take possession and dispose of goods as it sees fit at any time until full payment is made. The customer accepts liability immediately on delivery of the goods and indemnifies Jenjo Games for any related losses.
- Placement of Orders
- 3.1 An order is a request submitted by the customer to Jenjo Games, to purchase or hire goods or services for the price determined by Jenjo Games. (“Order”)
- 3.2 If any dispute arises concerning any Order, the internal records of Jenjo Games will be conclusive evidence of what was ordered.
- 3.3 When placing any Order the customer must inform Jenjo Games of any facts which might reasonably affect acceptance of the Order by Jenjo Games.
- 3.4 A confirmation email will be sent once you have placed your Order, and a subsequent Order complete email once goods have been dispatched. If we do not respond to you within 7 days your Order is deemed to be rejected.
- Game Hire
4.1 An Order which is accepted by us will become a booking (“Booking”) and a Booking is secured once the Booking payment is paid in full either prior to or on collection of games for hire.
4.2 Game hire fees start at a minimum three (3) day hire period with additional day fees calculated in 24-hour block periods e.g. three (3) day hire is Friday 10am pick up and return by 10am Monday.
4.3 Pick up and return location is Jenjo Games’ Premises on a date and time arranged with Jenjo Games when booked.
4.4 All Game Hire requires a bond payment that equates to the minimum three (3) day hire of the selected games.
4.5 The bond is refunded once the game(s) have been returned and inspected by Jenjo Games and meet the following conditions:
4.5.1 Game(s) are designed to be used both outdoors and indoors. However if the weather is raining our games must to be brought undercover/indoors. Resulting in not doing this will forfeit all/part of your bond.
4.5.2 Game(s) returned in the same condition as picked up;
4.5.3 No evidence of breakage, damage or misuse;
4.5.4 Game(s) returned with all pieces and parts;
4.5.5 Game(s) neatly packed in the bag or box collected;
4.5.6 Game(s) in clean/dry condition, otherwise a cleaning fee will be deducted from Bond;
4.5.7 Game(s) returned by the pre-arranged day and time.
4.5.8 Game (s) returned in a dry condition.
4.6 If any of the conditions in clause 4.5 are not met then Jenjo Games are entitled to keep all or part of the bond payment to cover costs including, game replacements, breaks, damage, missing parts or pieces, game packaging, cleaning, late return fees or other associated costs.
4.7 Game(s) are to be used according to the rules provided.
4.8 Jenjo Games accepts no responsibility for any injuries or other losses sustained during the game hire period. You are fully responsible for the game(s) and any incidents that arise once the game(s) have left Jenjo Games’ Premises.
4.9 If you have any issues with the working order of our hire games you are required to email us at email@example.com prior to the event beginning with a photo/video evidence. If this is not provided you agree to the terms in clause 4.5.
5.1 Cancellation of game hire must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours prior to Booking. Cancellation of game hire after this time will occur a $20 loss of Booking payment.
5.2 No Shows for pre paid bookings with no communication will result in the full hire being charged & only the Bond returned.
- Sales and Promotions
- 5.1 Sale and promotion offers run for the duration of the sale and promotion period unless sold out earlier. No sale or promotion will be extended beyond the end date.
- 5.2 Any goods or services purchased or hired during sale and promotion offers must be paid for in full prior to the order being dispatched. EFT payments must be received within 48 hours of purchase, if payment is not received Jenjo Games has the right to cancel the Order and make the sales and promotion offer available to other customers.
- 5.3 If Jenjo Games has sold out or is temporarily out of stock of any sale or promotion item during the sale and promotion period, then Jenjo Games reserves the right to cancel the Order and refund the purchase amount (if paid) in full. No rainchecks are available unless the offer is promoted as a backorder or order-in-advance promotion.
- Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
- 6.1 Cancellations
- 6.1.1 Cancellation of game hire must be made in writing to email@example.com within 48 hours prior to Booking. Cancellation of game hire after this time will occur a $20 loss of Booking payment;
- 6.1.2 Where a good or service has been listed incorrectly on our Site, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction and immediately refund any monies paid.
- 6.2 This policy applies only to goods and services purchased through our Site. It does not apply to Jenjo products sold by third parties; those parties are responsible for any faults, returns and/or refunds of goods or services.
- 6.3 Returns
- 6.3.1 A return request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the purchase date;
- 6.3.2 Returned goods must be in their original packaging, unused and undamaged with the original invoice attached;
- 6.3.3 Once your returned goods have been received and inspected a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product (excluding shipping and/or delivery charges);
- 6.3.4 A return request can only be made on purchased goods.
- 6.4 Replacements
- 6.4.1 Any pieces of your game set that are deemed by Jenjo Games in its sole discretion to have manufacturing defects or to have been delivered in an unacceptable condition due to transit damage will be replaced if a replacement request is made;
- 6.4.2 A replacement request must be made in writing to email@example.com within 30 days of the purchase date;
- 6.4.3 A replacement request can be made on both hired and purchased goods.
- 6.5 Refunds
- 6.5.1 A refund request must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the purchase date;
- 6.5.2 A refund request may be granted at the discretion of Jenjo Games in the event that you change your mind, the goods are damaged on arrival or the goods are deemed faulty;
- 6.5.3 Your purchase will be refunded in full if a refund request is received by Jenjo Games prior to your goods being shipped;
- 6.5.4 In the event that your goods have been shipped at the time the refund request is received you will be entitled to a part refund, being the purchase price of the goods less the delivery and/or shipping costs, provided the goods are returned to Jenjo Games’ Premises and meets the criteria set out in clause 4.5.
- 6.1 Cancellations
- Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 The customer agrees to limit any claim resulting from a breach of any warranty or condition (whether express or implied) to the cost of replacement goods or the supply of equivalent goods or services.
- 7.2 Jenjo Games will not be liable for:
- 7.2.1 Any claim, loss or expense which is made after 30 days from the date of delivery of goods or services (or at all once goods have been unpacked or otherwise used);
- 7.2.2 Any loss and/or damage in respect of any property and/or premises;
- 7.2.3 Any consequential loss and/or any special and/or punitive damages through any fault of Jenjo Games or otherwise; and/or
- 7.2.4 Any claim in any way caused and/or contributed to by the customer and/or any third party.
- 7.3 These Terms will prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other agreement, representation warranty or condition.
- 8.1 All prices of our products and services are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- 8.2 Jenjo Games endeavour to ensure advertised prices are current.
- 8.3 Pricing is visible on all product description pages and can be accessed from the Jenjo Games Site home page.
- 8.4 Jenjo Games reserve the right to amend prices at any time.
- 8.5 If prices change, Jenjo Games reserve the right to cancel your Order.
- 9.1 Your goods will be shipped within 1-2 business days of your payment in most cases. In rare instances where goods are not available for dispatch within 5 business days, we will contact you by email or phone to offer a full refund if an acceptable delivery date cannot be agreed upon.
- 9.2 As we use third party providers for shipping, we do not accept any liability for damage and loss of goods on behalf of third party providers.
- 9.3 Local pick up orders are packed the next business day after payment has been received and will be available for collection after midday from the Jenjo Games Premises.
- 9.4 International deliveries will require a freight quote in advance of the customer placing an order. All freight quotes are provided on a case by case basis and will only apply to the customer’s current order. All custom clearance fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Supply and Delivery
- 10.1 Jenjo Games may withhold or cancel a Booking without ramification where:
- 10.1.1 Jenjo Games has insufficient goods to fulfil the Booking;
- 10.1.2 Goods are not available to supply;
- 10.1.3 The customer is in breach of these Terms;
- 10.1.4 Jenjo Games has any safety concerns; and/or
- 10.1.5 Jenjo Games considers it appropriate whether because of any minimum invoice policy or
- 10.2 The Customer agrees that:
- 10.2.1 Jenjo Games may elect to arrange delivery at its discretion and without any liability and at the sole cost and responsibility of the customer;
- 10.2.2 The customer will be deemed to have accepted delivery and liability for goods on being notified by Jenjo Games that goods are ready for collection and/or on goods being delivered to a third party supplier or to the customer’s premises or nominated site whether attended or not;
- 10.2.3 A certificate purporting to be signed by an officer of Jenjo Games or a third party supplier confirming delivery will be conclusive evidence of delivery as will any signed delivery docket; and
- 10.2.4 Jenjo Games will not be liable for delay, failure or inability to deliver any goods.
- 10.3 The customer agrees:
- 10.3.1 To pay for so much of any forward order as Jenjo Games invoices from time to time;
- 10.3.2 That no delay or failure to fulfil any part of any Booking will entitle the customer to cancel or vary any Booking or delay or reduce any Booking; and
- 10.3.3 To pay Jenjo Games for any costs and expenses in handling and/or holding any goods once ready for delivery and/or collection.
- 10.1 Jenjo Games may withhold or cancel a Booking without ramification where:
- 11.1 Jenjo Games is committed to protecting your personal information. The personal information collected depends on the dealings you have with Jenjo Games. However, it is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
- 11.2 The types of information collected as part of our Site purchasing process include:
- 11.2.1 Contact name and details;
- 11.2.2 Payment and transaction information including type, bank and credit card details; and
- 11.2.3 Delivery address or collection details.
- 11.3 Use of information
- 11.3.1 Your personal information is primarily collected and stored to facilitate product purchase and delivery, however it also assists in providing, administering, improving and personalising our products and services to you.
- 11.3.2 Personal information may be collected for other uses as described in these Terms or at the time of collection.
- 11.4 If you do not wish to submit any personal information via our Site you can contact Jenjo Games via telephone to process your Order.
- 11.5 Disclosure
- 11.5.1 Personal information may be disclosed in special situations where Jenjo Games have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfering with Jenjo Games’ rights or property, or any other party harmed by such activities.
- 11.5.2 Personal information may be disclosed in good faith if the law requires disclosure.
- 11.5.3 Jenjo Games may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In those circumstance, Jenjo Games may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
- 11.6 Security
- 11.6.1 Jenjo Games endeavours to protect the personal information of users of our Site but cannot guarantee the security of information you disclose online. Any information you disclose is at your own risk, and you should be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is fully secure. Jenjo Games endeavours to undertake all reasonable steps necessary to preserve such information and its security on our systems.
- 11.6.2 Jenjo Games will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
- 11.7 Jenjo Games endeavours to comply with all relevant privacy legislation.
- Intellectual Property
- 12.1 The customer agrees that all intellectual property in the creation of any goods or services will be and remain the property of Jenjo Games notwithstanding any contribution by the customer.
- 12.2 Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion provided to us through this Site becomes the property of Jenjo Games and may be used in promoting Jenjo Games, without providing any compensation to the author of such or being held liable for any similarities which may appear from such use.
- 12.3 All trademarks, brands and logos used on this Site are either owned by Jenjo Games or used under licence. Access to this Site does not licence you to use those marks in any commercial way without our written permission.
- 12.4 You must obtain Jenjo Games’ consent to hyperlink our Site.
- 13.1 Whilst Jenjo Games has taken all due care in providing the information displayed on our Site, it provides no warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- 13.2 To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms is excluded.
- 13.3 Our Site may contain hyperlinks to other websites. We do not take responsibility for the content, maintenance or privacy compliance of any other website. The hyperlinks do not imply our endorsement, support or sponsorship of the operator, information or products they may provide.
- 13.4 Jenjo Games take all due care in ensuring our Site is free of any virus, worm, trojan horse and/or malware, however Jenjo Games is not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any linked website.
- 14.1 The customer fully indemnifies Jenjo Games against any claim or loss arising from or related in any way to any dealing between Jenjo Games and the customer and/or arising under these
- 15.1 Any part of these Terms are capable of severance without affecting any other part of these